6.23.2005

Waking up on a rainy morning is just so therapeutic. Snuggling up and keeping warm under the thick layers of my comforter, while the cold air from outside blows in . And then waking up to a warm shower. Then indulging in a hot bowl of delicious, yummy Nestum (fine i love Nestum..so sue me!) And finally listening to Dido's songs while finishing up my Sidney Sheldon book. Such a gorgeous beginning to a wonderful day. mmmm.. i like!

Yesterday i got to meet more members from Vinod's dad's side. From the adorable Keerthana with the cutest dimples ever, to the kid with the perpetual frown on his face and looking oh so rugger-ish (well at least a kid version of one) with his bushy eyebrows and evil eyes, and finally to his very (and i mean VERY) talkative cousin lavanya. Lavanya truly stood out man! Vinod had warned me about his talkative cousin but she is ONE of a kind. The conversation i had with her and Shini was rather amusing. Oh and btw imagine this whole thing with her speaking with an Indian-grandmother-who-lives-in-India kinda' accent.

Lavanya: What was the happiest moment of your life?

Me: (shrugs) I have never really thought about it (..and not like i am gonna tell you cos i barely know you!!)

Shini: I don't know! *smiles*

Lavanya: And what was the saddest moment of your life?

Me: (shrugs and looks around) I have never really thought about it. (what kind of questions are these???!!)

Shini: Me too! *smiles* (looks at me as we both try to communicate with our eyes)

Lavanya: Do you do chatting, as in chatline thing, as in MSN or do you have friendster?

Me: Yep i do.

Lavanya: Can you give me your address? *wide grin*

Shini: She's not going to give to you. (turns to me) Don't give her! *terrified look*

Me: It's too long. You won't remember. (I hope she buys that)

Lavanya: I will remember.

Me: Why don't you go and ask Vinod?

Lavanya: (tugs at his sleeve) What's her email address?

Vinod: It's lavanya-doesn't-have-to-know @hotmail.com

Lavanya: So bad!

Me: *grins away happily*

I know i am a mean one. But she was just too amusing. And gaya loves 'amusing' people, not for the right reasons of course, but OH WELLS!

Anyway i am still not sure if i should go for law camp. Firstly, its gonna last for like 5 days. Secondly, it seems i can't just sneak in as and when i want to, which just completely foils my plans. Thirdly, i have to pay 60 bucks for it and i don't think it's gonna be worth it knowing how camps usually go. And fourthly, viknes has decided to not go so i won really have a khaki to go with. I still haven't asked quan if she's going. I might reconsider if she is. But there is a very slight chance that i will be going. Oh and nooj's bday party also falls on that week and i don wanna miss THAT!! Haiz. Tough decision to make. NOT. Wahahaha!

I feel so happy today for god-knows-wat-reason. Think i am going mad. Nothing unusual there.

K gonna get back to my book. Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?