8.03.2005
Hating the Solitary Life
I am fucking pissed off now, and i am not sure why i am, or who i am with now. Maybe i am just pissed off with myself.
K fine i am officially pms-ing.
This feeling sucks, combined with being on the brink of another 2 weeks of hacking my lungs away...cos thats how long i usually take to recover from what starts out to be a 'slight' bout of flu.
Anyway, i am just gonna start whining now..so anyway who hates whiners, just stop reading this NOW!
I am bored living in this room all alone. I miss Mum and Sean and Baby, and all the noise they make. I miss having easy access to the rest of Singapore, as opposed to the bus 200 that crawls around buona vista (the waiting time is freaking 20 minutes!!). I absolutely abhor the gazillion readings that i haf to do for school, and all the freaking god-damn thick books that are stacked on my table cos they are so fucking boring. And above all i hate the fact that i just spent a single hour with my bf eventhough he came all the way from changi to see my place.
I need someone to pamper me right now. Or just to be pampered. I don like this independent life. And you know wat, i feel unloved now. I hate the solitary life. Bah!!
And this is gonna go on for a long while more. I absolutely hate this. Can someone just take away all these issues i am having now, and sort them out for me?
K i am done whining now. Have to get back to the bloody readings. aargh.
K fine i am officially pms-ing.
This feeling sucks, combined with being on the brink of another 2 weeks of hacking my lungs away...cos thats how long i usually take to recover from what starts out to be a 'slight' bout of flu.
Anyway, i am just gonna start whining now..so anyway who hates whiners, just stop reading this NOW!
I am bored living in this room all alone. I miss Mum and Sean and Baby, and all the noise they make. I miss having easy access to the rest of Singapore, as opposed to the bus 200 that crawls around buona vista (the waiting time is freaking 20 minutes!!). I absolutely abhor the gazillion readings that i haf to do for school, and all the freaking god-damn thick books that are stacked on my table cos they are so fucking boring. And above all i hate the fact that i just spent a single hour with my bf eventhough he came all the way from changi to see my place.
I need someone to pamper me right now. Or just to be pampered. I don like this independent life. And you know wat, i feel unloved now. I hate the solitary life. Bah!!
And this is gonna go on for a long while more. I absolutely hate this. Can someone just take away all these issues i am having now, and sort them out for me?
K i am done whining now. Have to get back to the bloody readings. aargh.