9.14.2005
Frustration
I hate all these readings before me. Yet i am absolutely reliant on them. So sad i say. I swear i am going mad just seeing all these books and readings around me. No wonder so many lawyers quit the profession and move into non-legal sectors. I don't even think i can get through law school. Yet i know i have to make so many proud of me so i am gonna trudge on. Many keep telling me that it's the first year that's the worst and after a while, i will get used to it. I really hope the first year whizzes past then. I hate complaining abt this esp since i chose this path, but i can't help it at the same time.
I have a bloody assignment to hand in on mon night so that basically kills my weekend. And i have got a torts test that is very important straight after my break (not much of a break really..only 1 week!!)...so that kills the 'break'. Sometimes i wish i had just gone to UK to study cos i have heard from seniors that they don push the students there the way they do here, yet we are all gonna come out of law school having the same degree. But i guess there was a reason for me to have chosen this path. Hope all turns out for the good.
Anyway gotta get back to the readings. Some Perre v Apandy Pty Ltd shit. All these cases haf such funny names. How the hell am i supposed to remember them all? Haiz.
Yest vinod said that we both prob make the most angsty, wittiest (in other words lamest) couple ever. I so have to agree with that. And we are mean too...though not many know abt tt..wahahaha!! Yep we are closet masochists...so sue me!!! ahahahaha
Ciao guys!!
I have a bloody assignment to hand in on mon night so that basically kills my weekend. And i have got a torts test that is very important straight after my break (not much of a break really..only 1 week!!)...so that kills the 'break'. Sometimes i wish i had just gone to UK to study cos i have heard from seniors that they don push the students there the way they do here, yet we are all gonna come out of law school having the same degree. But i guess there was a reason for me to have chosen this path. Hope all turns out for the good.
Anyway gotta get back to the readings. Some Perre v Apandy Pty Ltd shit. All these cases haf such funny names. How the hell am i supposed to remember them all? Haiz.
Yest vinod said that we both prob make the most angsty, wittiest (in other words lamest) couple ever. I so have to agree with that. And we are mean too...though not many know abt tt..wahahaha!! Yep we are closet masochists...so sue me!!! ahahahaha
Ciao guys!!