10.12.2005

...

I am such a slacker. And a procrastinator. And when i start not giving a heck to things, i really heck care about them. Like school for example. Haven been doing any productive work for soooo long. I think i deserve to be spanked. Honestly.

Anyway i have finally worked out a way to get reacquainted with my dearest law books. I started on my contract tutoial yest and for once managed to finish it. And guess wat? In true gaya fashion, i found out that the one prodctive thing i have done for law school this whole of first sem was not even meant to be handed in today. It's only due next week. And i was rushing and working my ass off to get it done by today. Haiz!

Oh and i am getting incredibly worried by my blurness and klutz-ness. It seems to be getting worse than ever. CAn someone please suggest a remedy? Maybe i should really follow mummy's advice and start taking the overly-advertised "Brain Booster" which i had actually resolved to never touch after the bloody As. Yeah i know its incredibly funny that i was even consuming that thick concoction tt is believed by indian mummies all around the pretty island of spore to have brain-cell-creating properties. But yeah whatever people! I was taking it only in the effort to please the mum. See i am such a good daughter. *rolls eyes*

Ooh i am gonna watch The 40 Year Old Virgin later. Can't wait! Heard that its a rather funny movie. And i just got a La Senza gift from the gals. I am supposed to only open it tomorrow though. Damn! Temptation, temptation;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?