10.04.2005

Gaya the sick ducky!!

My daddy got me Be Delicious by DKNY and a big, huggable doggie bear from Bali...so sweet rite? I love my daddy. To think that he was in Bali when the bombings took place. Man was i terrified!! By God's grace, my dad escaped. But my heart goes out to all those who have lost their loved ones in the Bali bombings.

Anywayz baby's bday is tmrw and i am absolutely broke so i have no idea how i am gonna get her her prezzie which i shall not disclose as yet, just in case she stumbles upon my blog. But if you are reading this, just gonna say that you are gonna absolutely love it to bits, as soon as i get it;)

As for the weekend, i basically spent it with Vinod. Though i was not feeling well and so we basically stayed in. Wanted to go clubbing but tt din work out. haiz!! i need to recover from this cold. I feel like a sick duck rite now.

I feel like reading sandman now for some odd reason. But am not sure if its worth investing in it esp since i am finding myself getting broke more often than usual though i haven gone shopping in a very, very long while. Maybe i should try borrowing it from someone else first to see if i am really into it, then re-consider.

I need money...lots more of it!!! Gimme ideas people!!

Maybe i shld go back to tt jewellery-making business and start selling the stuff. Or another brilliant money-making idea would be making pretty greeting cards. I know a few people who are doing tt and it's not very time-consuming. Or maybe i should just try making a variety of stuff?

Have to start thinking abt this...and i finally gt down to studying after such a long while. I am super lost in lectures and tutorials cos i have not been preparing for either. But i have a feeling that not many people are as well so i am actually quite fine with not preparing:)

Damn i feel like puking now. How am i supposed to get out of lt without making a scene?? UGH!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?