11.15.2005
Quote unquote
I hate exams with such a vengeance it's not funny. I am like going mad here. Think its cos i am constantly trying to do the best for each one of my topics and tt takes bloody alot of time. I feel like just hecking these exams. I mean, they can't kick me out of law school for tt rite?;D
Anywayz, i just purchased my first copy of Sandman. Am like a little kid waiting to get her hands on her prezzie. I promised myself that i will not start reading till this SLS paper is over (which is this Friday. Happiness!) Ooh and i can't wait for fri cos i am gonna watch the much-awaited Harry Potter with Baby. YAY!! So many things to look forward to:D
I miss Vinod though. He's off to Batam. Everyone seems to give me this odd eyebrow-raising look when i tell them that, but its actually part of his job. Haiz. I won be able to see him this week cos both of us are bogged down with work. But oh wells at least the end to the exams is drawing nearer. Ok actually it isnt cos it has not even started, but thats my vain attempt at being optimistic. And after the exams, i can def spend more time with him...and with everyone else..oh wait i still got driving to go for. When will i EVER be free? I miss my 8 months break man! what the fuck was i doin for 8 months?!
And did i mention i luurve choc-coated sunflower seeds? A great exam snack, though i better not consume too much of those or am gonna get bloated.
Vik wanted to quote sumthin that wld be remembered by the world. Hers is temporarily "screw it!". As for mine, i have no idea man! Mine will prob just be "....!!???" That's my pearls of wisdomto the world.
Anywayz, i just purchased my first copy of Sandman. Am like a little kid waiting to get her hands on her prezzie. I promised myself that i will not start reading till this SLS paper is over (which is this Friday. Happiness!) Ooh and i can't wait for fri cos i am gonna watch the much-awaited Harry Potter with Baby. YAY!! So many things to look forward to:D
I miss Vinod though. He's off to Batam. Everyone seems to give me this odd eyebrow-raising look when i tell them that, but its actually part of his job. Haiz. I won be able to see him this week cos both of us are bogged down with work. But oh wells at least the end to the exams is drawing nearer. Ok actually it isnt cos it has not even started, but thats my vain attempt at being optimistic. And after the exams, i can def spend more time with him...and with everyone else..oh wait i still got driving to go for. When will i EVER be free? I miss my 8 months break man! what the fuck was i doin for 8 months?!
And did i mention i luurve choc-coated sunflower seeds? A great exam snack, though i better not consume too much of those or am gonna get bloated.
Vik wanted to quote sumthin that wld be remembered by the world. Hers is temporarily "screw it!". As for mine, i have no idea man! Mine will prob just be "....!!???" That's my pearls of wisdomto the world.