12.25.2005
fa la la
so i haven't updated in a while and my excuse was tt i wasnt in the mood to blog. The truth of the matter was there were somedays when i had literally nothing to write abt and some other days where there're like so much stuff happening that i don know where to start, become lazy and therefore do not blog. So aaanywayz...
Here's some random thoughts:
I don't understand those who have such insanely happy posts in their blogs. How the hell can they be so darn happy? I know i sound like a real bummed-out, moody person here (which i am sometimes;) but really, even when i am absolutely happy and have had the most fantastic day i just can't make my blog entries sound as delightfully happy as i really am. So to all those who have that talent or skill...erm yeah whatever!:D
Sometimes i just feel like curling up in a snug half-lit corner with a real good read on one hand and a mug of hot choc on another, all bundled up in a soft, comfy and luxuriant duvet, looking out through a small little window in short intervals, letting my thoughts flow as i watch snow flecks drop to the soft bed of white. A most serene and peaceful vision. Yet its most depressing to know that i still haven't found this snug little corner where i can be completely at peace, let alone a corner beside a window overlooking a place where it snows. But the hot choc can still happen:)
I love my bf alot. I just hope one day he realises that despite all our arguments, and all the terrible things i have done to him tt haf hurt him, i will never love another the way i haf loved him. Till the moment u realise that, i will do all that i can to show you i do. MUacks!
My parents are an enigma to me. As is my brother. I have realised that after so many years of wishing my parents wld change the way they have raised us, i have really grown to accept them for who they are and well just accept the way they have brought us up. Despite the pain we have all collectively gone through, the love that we have showered upon each other in moments of need is all that i need to hold on to my faith in my family.
I love my Seanie monkie wonkie. Though i need to do something abt his breath. Really.
AM not too sure abt my decision to enter law school. The more i think abt it, the more scrupulous this profession seems to me now. But then again i could be a totally revolutionalry lawyer and correct this image of lawyers. Or i cld just obtain my law degree and go into some totally unrelated field. Or i could work in some real swanky hotel as an in-house legal consultant, and eventually take over the hotel. Erm, yeah right! So anyway tt shows how much i am prepared for my future.
I really, really need to finish my driving soon.
I wish i had a more toned, svelte bod:( Amore classes, here i come.
Can someone teach me Spanish? Muchas Gracias!
I don wanna go back to school!! BOo hoo Hoo
So that rounds up this very random list. And i am real tired now. Am gonna try to finish reading "Memoirs of a Geisha' now. It's a real good read, and i recommend this novel to all those who have been searching high and low for a good read.
Gaya out.
Here's some random thoughts:
I don't understand those who have such insanely happy posts in their blogs. How the hell can they be so darn happy? I know i sound like a real bummed-out, moody person here (which i am sometimes;) but really, even when i am absolutely happy and have had the most fantastic day i just can't make my blog entries sound as delightfully happy as i really am. So to all those who have that talent or skill...erm yeah whatever!:D
Sometimes i just feel like curling up in a snug half-lit corner with a real good read on one hand and a mug of hot choc on another, all bundled up in a soft, comfy and luxuriant duvet, looking out through a small little window in short intervals, letting my thoughts flow as i watch snow flecks drop to the soft bed of white. A most serene and peaceful vision. Yet its most depressing to know that i still haven't found this snug little corner where i can be completely at peace, let alone a corner beside a window overlooking a place where it snows. But the hot choc can still happen:)
I love my bf alot. I just hope one day he realises that despite all our arguments, and all the terrible things i have done to him tt haf hurt him, i will never love another the way i haf loved him. Till the moment u realise that, i will do all that i can to show you i do. MUacks!
My parents are an enigma to me. As is my brother. I have realised that after so many years of wishing my parents wld change the way they have raised us, i have really grown to accept them for who they are and well just accept the way they have brought us up. Despite the pain we have all collectively gone through, the love that we have showered upon each other in moments of need is all that i need to hold on to my faith in my family.
I love my Seanie monkie wonkie. Though i need to do something abt his breath. Really.
AM not too sure abt my decision to enter law school. The more i think abt it, the more scrupulous this profession seems to me now. But then again i could be a totally revolutionalry lawyer and correct this image of lawyers. Or i cld just obtain my law degree and go into some totally unrelated field. Or i could work in some real swanky hotel as an in-house legal consultant, and eventually take over the hotel. Erm, yeah right! So anyway tt shows how much i am prepared for my future.
I really, really need to finish my driving soon.
I wish i had a more toned, svelte bod:( Amore classes, here i come.
Can someone teach me Spanish? Muchas Gracias!
I don wanna go back to school!! BOo hoo Hoo
So that rounds up this very random list. And i am real tired now. Am gonna try to finish reading "Memoirs of a Geisha' now. It's a real good read, and i recommend this novel to all those who have been searching high and low for a good read.
Gaya out.