1.19.2006
lazy gaya
A sad, sad life i have.
Am sitting at the benches preparing for my memo. There's like tons of research to do and i am actually quite surprised that i am ACTUALLY revved up abt the research. I guess its got something to do with having found the particular section of a particular Act i needed thanks to my TG people. If not i wld prob still be searching for relevant statutes.
Ugh have tons of stuff to do over the weekend. ALong with the all-impt memo, i have to also present for Crim Law next week, which is not a very pleasant task. And haf i mentioned Crim Law classes are extremely boring. And to think i was actually looking forward to it. Bleaugh!
Going for Amore classes later to recharge me. I need something to distract me from schoolwork. I realise that this sem i am more into Law than i was in the prev sem. I am sure thats a good thing (hopefully?) in terms of bettering my results. But on the social side of things, erm nt really. I can already see wat my life is gonna be like when i get out of law skl man. Its basically gonna be real saaaad. Haiz.
Update since afternoon:
-Din go amore classes. I pledge to go tomm. And i shall throw in a run as well. SO much for not being lazy. haiz
-Haven done any work as yet
-Been sleeping since i came back. Did i mention i am still feeling very tired? School is taking its toll on me. Ugh.
-And i refuse to start on work yet. So i am gonna start find something totally unproductive to do. I am self-destructive liddat.
Am sitting at the benches preparing for my memo. There's like tons of research to do and i am actually quite surprised that i am ACTUALLY revved up abt the research. I guess its got something to do with having found the particular section of a particular Act i needed thanks to my TG people. If not i wld prob still be searching for relevant statutes.
Ugh have tons of stuff to do over the weekend. ALong with the all-impt memo, i have to also present for Crim Law next week, which is not a very pleasant task. And haf i mentioned Crim Law classes are extremely boring. And to think i was actually looking forward to it. Bleaugh!
Going for Amore classes later to recharge me. I need something to distract me from schoolwork. I realise that this sem i am more into Law than i was in the prev sem. I am sure thats a good thing (hopefully?) in terms of bettering my results. But on the social side of things, erm nt really. I can already see wat my life is gonna be like when i get out of law skl man. Its basically gonna be real saaaad. Haiz.
Update since afternoon:
-Din go amore classes. I pledge to go tomm. And i shall throw in a run as well. SO much for not being lazy. haiz
-Haven done any work as yet
-Been sleeping since i came back. Did i mention i am still feeling very tired? School is taking its toll on me. Ugh.
-And i refuse to start on work yet. So i am gonna start find something totally unproductive to do. I am self-destructive liddat.