7.13.2006
new phone!
hi guys. i lost my phone. actually i left it in the cab and some ass koped it. he is not my most favourite person in the world right now. anyway bad things give way to better things. And the better thing is my new Snoy Ericsson k750 which i paid for on my own:) i am so proud of myself haha:):) anyway i have changed my number as well so those who want my new number please email me yeah? and pass me your numbers as well cos i have lost all my previous contacts (along with my pics and videos aaahhh!). It's quite freaky that some guy has access to all my pics and videos on my phone. I just hope he is just a thief and not a lunatic.
Anyway i still haven given up. I am still looking for a job. Someone please help me find a job if you have any contacts. The help will be much appreciated and your reward would be my resulting love for you. haha:)
Today's vinod's TP. I hope he passes on his first try. Then he could teach me how to drive cos i think i totally suck at it. And cos i hate it so much i hate BBDC. And cos i hate BBDC, i hate the bus 187 that gets me there. And so on and so forth. You get the drift. Anyway good luck baby! And even if ya don pass its alright, you will def pass on the next try. I have faith in ya:)
Ok oprah's started. You know my priorities in life. Oprah Oprah vinod sean job job. hah. kidding.
Anyway i still haven given up. I am still looking for a job. Someone please help me find a job if you have any contacts. The help will be much appreciated and your reward would be my resulting love for you. haha:)
Today's vinod's TP. I hope he passes on his first try. Then he could teach me how to drive cos i think i totally suck at it. And cos i hate it so much i hate BBDC. And cos i hate BBDC, i hate the bus 187 that gets me there. And so on and so forth. You get the drift. Anyway good luck baby! And even if ya don pass its alright, you will def pass on the next try. I have faith in ya:)
Ok oprah's started. You know my priorities in life. Oprah Oprah vinod sean job job. hah. kidding.