7.20.2006

Watched Laguna Beach yest. I think Kristin is simply gorgeous. She's always so happy, and has wonderful fashion sense. And she's always so put together. I am absolutely in love with her. heh:) And to prove a point, here's a pic of her. I love the dress !



No wonder all the guys were fawning over her on Laguna Beach rite:)

Anyway am working at dad's office now. I finally gave up looking for jobs on Classifieds. I was absolutely luckless when it came to finding a job this hols. The boutique tt i went for an interview for turned out to be a boutique smack in the middle of an elderly housing estate. I really wonder wats the sense in that though. Cos the elderly are not gonna be buying spag straps and pretty dresses, unless they are very fashionable of course (but by the sights of it, nope). Yeah doing admin work for dad is pretty alright. I realise i am actually a rather meticulous person when it comes to work, and am pretty good at working this admin thing. Ok enough self-praise, but i just never knew admin wld be my cuppa tea. It wld be great though if my dad had more staff working in the office. There's only one other lady working there and i need more people to talk to haha:)

Been catching up on reading too. Go read John Irving's 'A Widow for One Year'. It's so sad:( For those who have watched the movie though, yeah screw the reading part. But its so incredibly sad, i started crying my eyes out reading it.

And i wanna go shopping. So those who have money and are willing to spend it on some new clothes (since school year is starting soon), contact me! haha. i am no longer broke. Though i am not tt rich too. Just have enough money to do minimal shopping, just get some new stuff for school cos am getting boooored of my wardrobe. IN fact, i think i am gonna be selling off some of the clothes on ebay. Donno how yet, see how.

Ok that's it for the updates on my life.

::And to you...
I am sorry for everything.
I hope to never hurt you again.
And i lub ya very much:) Muacks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?