11.15.2006

broken

I love where i am right now, doing what i have always wanted to do, and being where i have worked for for the past 12 years of my life.

But i hate the fact that i had to compromise on my principles, break promises and neglect my loved ones along the way. I hate the fact that i gave in to the wrong people too easily such that i led them trod all over me. I hate the fact that i am bac to where i was 2 years ago. And i absolutely hate the fact that i have learnt to not protect myself from falling into the ditch yet again despite all the lessons that life has thrown at me.

I hate the person that i have become over the past year and i wish i could change THAT.

And to my darling girls, i know i have been neglecting you all cos of the exams and to vik sorry for throwing a tantrum at you (this is a public apology, i will make a personal one very soon:). But i really do miss you guys and i cant wait to party with you all after the exams. Soon...soon..haha(:(: We are gonna show them how to do it right. hee(:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?