11.21.2006
the exams
Fucking + ugly = Fugly
Fucking + hungry = Fungry
Freaking + Fucking + hungry = Frfungry
I am how smart la. I have officially come up with a new language (ok with the help of vinzy too la). It shortens words, saves time, saves syllables, and gets the point across succintly. And therefore leaves more time for mugging. Which is practically what i have been doing all day long for the past 2 weeks. And i have to keep this up for another 2 more. The boy says i am on hardcore mugger mode. how true!
I will miss this routine after the exams end though. Vinzy playing his flyff game while i read all abt legal traditions. I love playing his flyff game too. They make good breaks. Cos i get to kill monsters like peakyturtles, captain mias and members of the violet magician troupe. Peakyturtles are cute though. Which is why i enjoy killing them even more. wakekeke!
Anyway i cant wait for the exams to end cos that means clubbing, shopping, and going out. Plus i am gonna stay over at baby's place which is gonna be so fun. I miss her like sooooo much. Random movie marathons and talking crap. Plus dealing with our dearest letchumi. Aaaahhh! Cant wait!! And when vinzy comes bac from india, we can have our late night walks and gorge on A&W root beer floats. So yummy! Hee(:
p.s. i had a dream yest of sean. that he learnt to write. he writes in cursive. and he wrote 'daddybabydaddy'. hmmm. too much coffee i think. hah(:
Fucking + hungry = Fungry
Freaking + Fucking + hungry = Frfungry
I am how smart la. I have officially come up with a new language (ok with the help of vinzy too la). It shortens words, saves time, saves syllables, and gets the point across succintly. And therefore leaves more time for mugging. Which is practically what i have been doing all day long for the past 2 weeks. And i have to keep this up for another 2 more. The boy says i am on hardcore mugger mode. how true!
I will miss this routine after the exams end though. Vinzy playing his flyff game while i read all abt legal traditions. I love playing his flyff game too. They make good breaks. Cos i get to kill monsters like peakyturtles, captain mias and members of the violet magician troupe. Peakyturtles are cute though. Which is why i enjoy killing them even more. wakekeke!
Anyway i cant wait for the exams to end cos that means clubbing, shopping, and going out. Plus i am gonna stay over at baby's place which is gonna be so fun. I miss her like sooooo much. Random movie marathons and talking crap. Plus dealing with our dearest letchumi. Aaaahhh! Cant wait!! And when vinzy comes bac from india, we can have our late night walks and gorge on A&W root beer floats. So yummy! Hee(:
p.s. i had a dream yest of sean. that he learnt to write. he writes in cursive. and he wrote 'daddybabydaddy'. hmmm. too much coffee i think. hah(: