12.05.2006







Azi and Vik introduced me to this. It's quite a cute website. And guess wat, i got the same results as Vik. surprise, surprise. haha(: And for the previous quiz, i got the same result as Jas. I think i am becoming my friends. haha scary prospect!

Anyways, yest went to Vivo like finally! Made some purchases that cost a bomb. I wld like to blame my impulsive shopping on Jas but its all me la actually. Vinod's gonna kill me but i got like pointy heels, a dress and a jacket blazer thing. It came up to like 180 la. Can die. I donno why i spent so much. THough i haven gone shopping in like 2 months. I think its time to get a job. So i am gonna follow Shamini to AH on mon and hopefully i can find something there. And i have to go find some tuition assignment as well. Assignments actually. So anyone who has a sibling who's looking for a tutor, call me! I am like how pro a teacher la haha(:

Anyway next week's gonna be BORING. Baby and Vinod wld have left to India, some of my friends jetting off to random places, i am gonna be pretty much free. I shall spend this time to go Amore-ing and read lots of books. No more shopping though. I cant afford it.

And clubbing tonight! Hah. I have missed it. Can't wait.

Ok random post with lots of smiles and stuff, simply cos i am delirious tt the exams have ended. Do not mind me. Hee(:

p.s. i love u vinzy. (just felt like saying it hee:)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?